- This event has passed.
Team Manager Fall Conference
November 2, 2019
You will need to register for the Fall Conference.
The fee is $20 per manager now and $25 on the day of the event. First 100 people will get a gift.
We have revamped our fall training to offer a variety of new workshops for Team Managers who are new to DI and those who are seasoned!
Check-in between 7:15 and 8am. We begin immediately at 8:00 am in te auditorium.
Here are some of the sessions you can expect for new Team Managers…
- Introduction to managing a DI team
- Understanding a central challenge
- Interference for new TMs – what it is and what it is not
- Team Choice Elements
- The Creative Process
- IC for Newbies
Here are some of the new workshops for the experienced Team Managers…
- Basics of electricity/wiring – how not to electrocute yourself or burn the place down
- Set Design – how to build a back drop that doesn’t fall over
- Project Management for DI
- Props – Tips for innovative use of materials
- Bridge the Gap between levels
And we have so many more! The full schedule and workshop list will be available closer to the event.
We are certain you will find this day extremely helpful and look forward to seeing you!
Please bring a bagged lunch; we will serve coffee and donuts in the morning.